Objective of this Coffee Career Awareness Program is to raise awareness among underprivileged youth on careers opportunities available in the coffee industry. Through this program, participants learn about history of coffee, types of coffee beans and the process from bean to cup. The youth also had the chance to learn the barista skills, thought by our experienced alumni.
Targeted to youth from the age of 16 to 25. We work together with parents, community centres, youths organisations and colleges to conduct Career Awareness Program for the youths to see for them selves if coffee is where their future is.
Some of our past program are:
- Karnival Kerjaya Career Centre Malaysia – IM4U, 2016
- Coffee Talk – Kolej Komuniti Selayang, 2016
- CyberCare Youth Organisation – UniKL, 2017
- Kerjaya Barista – Rumah Kasih Harmoni, 2017
- MySkills Foundation – Devine Cafe, 2017
- Perkasa Remaja UKM – PPR Desa Rejang, 2017
- Rakan Muda, Jejak Kampus – UTEM, 2017
- Program KuBerupaya – CFG & Quirky Coffee, 2017
- Barista Skills Workshop – Politeknik Metro KL, 2018
- CyberCare Youth Organisation – MyTango Cafe, 2019
- Program Kemahiran dan Kerjaya – PPR Desa Rejang, 2019
- Generasi Individu Gempak – PPR Lembah Subang, 2019
Interested to become our program partner? contact us via email at email@example.com